By incorporating features, such as an updated roofing, you can cut your annual energy costs while adding value to your facility.
A roof that is able to reflect sunlight will stay significantly cooler than that of one attracting it. With your typical roof exceeding temperatures of 100 degrees, more efficient roofing is able to lower air conditioning costs while also keeping your neighborhood cooler.
Whether you have a sloped roof or a flat roof, there are roofing solutions available to cut your energy costs. Enerzine USA will evaluate your current roofing situation and determine if a roof upgrade would help your facility become more energy efficient.
- Reduce "heat island effect" in your neighborhood
- Improved Life Cycle of Roof
- Decrease in Maintenance Costs
- Increased Occupant Comfort
- Save on electricity by reducing air conditioning costs